Sunday, January 20, 2013

Updating....Updating....

So another week has come and gone. I'm starting to deal a little better with the thought of people moving away. It still makes me tear up from time to time, but I think i'm getting better. Ginger is on her way to the other site for a week, and Gilligan went with her so they can work on finding an apartment or house.

I'm starting to see how it's going to be when everyone is gone. Ginger and Gilligan are the only two of the people from the group that we hang out with one on one with any regularity. I've been trying to not spend as much time with Ginger as I used to. She was feeling a bit smothered I think. It doesn't mean that I'm not going to hang out with her at all, we have a wedding to plan after all! I'm just going to give her some space, maybe just hang out one or two nights a week.

On another note, I have GOT to get my lazy butt  back to the gym. I haven't been since we went to Oklahoma. No matter what, I don't care how cold it is...I WILL be going first thing tomorrow. I cannot let all my hard work go to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment