Saturday, February 9, 2013

Just want to sleep

I haven't written anything in about a week...I keep telling myself I'm going to wait until I get out of this funk that I'm in. The problem is, I'm afraid if I do that then it's going to be quite awhile before I write anything again. I wake up everyday and tell myself that I'm going to be in a good mood...but it just doesn't happen. I know Aero is starting to wonder what's going on, I just don't know how to explain to him that I don't know! I have absolutely no reason to be sad. My life is actually going really well right now, well aside from everyone moving away...but I'm going to have to deal with that one way or another.

The thing that is getting to me...I know everyone is moving in like a month but I'm having a hard time bringing myself to take the initiative to hang out with them. It's almost as if I'm trying to prepare myself for when they're gone. I know I talk to DD and Ginger at work...but they are both insanely busy, and I don't want to bug them.

I did tell my doctor about what's been going on with me and my mood lately. he gave me some new meds...I'm just hoping they help. I didn't think that someone could cry as much as I do and stay sane. I am so scared that Aero is going to think he's making me unhappy...but that is so far from the truth. Lately the time I am able to spend with him is the highlight of my day, and the only thing that seems to make the clouds go away.

Another thing that is scaring me. I don't want to get back to that dark place that I used to be in. Those were some very bleak and very dark days. I never want to be there again...and will do whatever I need to just to make sure I never am.

No comments:

Post a Comment